Tuesday, November 30

A Few of My Favorite Things

I got the idea to showcase a few of my favorite products from a good friend yesterday. At the risk of going all Oprah on your asses, here goes. These are just a few products that I couldn't live without and use almost on a daily basis.

My mom got me this blush from Nars, last Christmas and I have used it nearly every day since then. It's already almost gone.
$26
These eyeliners made by Stila cosmetics are lovely. They have a creamy consistency that smudge really nicely. I use them primarily as a shadow and love the smooth look the give.
$18
I've just started wearing this L'Oréal, cobalt smokes eyeshadow. It's got a gorgeous navy hue that goes perfectly with a ton of black eyeliner for an evening look. I wear it with brown during the day for a softer vibe.
$5.99
I've had this lotion from Bath & Body Works for years, and only recently started using it again. The smell is heavenly. It has a fresh, breezy smell. I sometimes use it as a perfume and put a little extra on.
$12
This Tree Hut body wash has shea butter in it and you can definitely tell. It leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. It smells really yummy too.
$6.59
Ahhh.... Burt's Bees. Where do I begin? I LOVE this product. I've been washing my face with this bar for probably 8 years. It's the only thing that I've found that keeps my complexion clear. The only downside is that I haven't been able to locate it in Omaha anymore, and have taken to ordering it online.
$8

Along with my face soap, I also use Burt's Bees moisturizer. It is part of their acne solutions line, and I really feel that it does what it says it's supposed to. It leaves my face feeling moisturized, but not oily.
$18

2 comments:

Jan said...

Are you using my shower wash?

Meredith said...

We use the same blush!!! Loving your life!!!