Friday, November 19

Around the House

Around the House

Blowfish "Cruise" flats, $41

My mom and dad are remodeling their bathroom right now. She and I have been out and about looking for various paint colors and lighting fixtures, and it inspired me to do something a little bit different. Please bear with me, I've never done one of these before. I designed this room around the rug, the colors are so varied that they leave room for endless options to pair with it. The chair is expensive, but everything else is moderately affordable, so I thought it might be worth it to splurge. It's a great statement piece. I also love the look of distressed wood on the dresser and side table. I had to add the birdcage as a nod to my mom, she loves anything that has to do with birdies, so I know she'll appreciate it.

No comments: