Friday, November 26

Black Friday

I can't stand waiting in lines and fighting epic crowds, so I'd rather do my black friday shopping online. Thankfully, most stores offer the same great deals that they have in the stores on the web. Here are a few things I have my eye on.

This funky shoulder zip sweater can be found at Gap. It's on sale for $20 from $54.50, plus an additional 20% off the entire purchase.

I've added this casual sweater, from New York & Company to my Christmas list. It's a whopping 50% off at $29.97.

How cute are these? I love the ruffle details; Old Navy really does have some nice items. The coat's priced at $44.75 from almost $90 and the shirt is $22.50.

I just ordered this gorgeous dress from Forever 21. I'm thinking New Years, with some sparkly accessories. It was only $10!!!!

What about you? Do you brave the frenzy that is black friday (dun dun dunnn), or prefer to shop from the comfort of your own home?

No comments: