Monday, November 22

All I Want For Christmas

All I Want For Christmas


Here are a few of the things that I have my eye on for Christmas this year. I'm always looking to expand my make up supply, so the Smashbox eye palette is probably what I'm most looking forward to. I also wanted some Nars lipstick, the actual color I want is called, "Roman Holiday." It's a highly pigmented, matte, light pink color with an almost blueish tint. My beloved thrift store boots are slowly deteriorating before my eyes, so I'm asking for some new ones to replace them. I want a new curling iron because now that my hair is getting longer, I want to be able to use a large barrel to achieve a soft wavy style. What items are you crossing your fingers for this year?

1 comment:

Erin Peitzmeier said...

For some reason I had no idea you had started this blog until Jil mentioned it today. You are awesome and so talented. And I totally expect you to use your creativity when putting together my christmas present :)