Saturday, November 20

Flea Market Love

On my first trip to Los Angeles, we went to the Melrose Trading Post flea market located on the corner of Melrose and Fairfax streets. This, I was told, is a one of the best (and most frequented by celebs) flea markets in the state. I was not disappointed. The options were limitless. There are all kinds of wonderful vintage finds, from clothes to furniture. I was most fascinated by the jewelry. My favorite table was the one that Flea Market Girl occupied. I wanted to look at every necklace individually. There were hundreds, and they were all different. I have recently discovered their online shop, and I am over-the-moon happy. Here are some of my faves....
p.s. please disregard the less than attractive backgrounds

These larger ones range from $13-$32...



And the small ones are only $7!!!







No comments: