Wednesday, December 1

Pretty Things

I'm taking a page from my sister's book here and doing an Etsy spotlight. Her blog, Fabulous Fabulous, features sellers from the wonderful website and I've found a few pieces of art that are too pretty not to share.

These prints of crochet covered stones from Knitalatte are beautiful. What an original concept, they give off such a beachy vibe. Perfect for a white and tan bathroom.
$12 for an 8x10
How adorable are these prints?? They are from Jenskelly's exotic birds series. I think they would look lovely in a nursery.
$15 for a 5x7

I have a version of this Keep Calm and Carry On print framed in my bedroom now. I loved how Memorydust, backed this one with an old dictionary page. It would look so stately in an office.
$7 for an 8x10

How about you.. What type of art do you like? Have you started cultivating you collection?