Sunday, March 6

Can't Live Withouts

It's been awhile since I did my first round showcasing the products that I'm in love with, so I thought I'd do another with some new goodies.

This is the classic case of looks can be deceiving because the shadow looks a bit bland but it is actually gorgeous. It goes on a shimmery green and it blends out to a beautiful brown. It gives the look of layering multiple colors when it's really only one product.

Love this stuff! It builds volume and adds length at the same time. It's a bit heavy, so I mostly wear it at night.
If you're like me and liquid liner scares the dickens out of you, this liner will be your saving grace. It has a very easy application, and stays pretty well; to reinforce I usually go over it with a powder to ensure that it sets. The brush that it comes with is crap so I use an angled liner brush to achieve a streamlined look.



No comments: