Monday, January 3

Good Outcomes

My last post featured my new Conair curling rod. I used it on my hair for New Years Eve, and had mixed feelings. I curled smaller pieces and concentrated the curl to the more narrow end. It was a struggle to get the ends of my hair curled while not burning my fingers (I opted not to use the heat glove because it was hard to manage my hair with it on). I gave it a second shot today and am totally pleased with the results. I used bigger pieces of hair and the thicker end of the rod. It's a more relaxed and beachy look, so I just curled the pieces in the middle leaving the top section and the ends out.
I would totally recommend this product. It heats up in an instant and provides great results. I'm excited to see just how many looks I can achieve with it. Here are a few pictures of both outcomes.




2 comments:

Jan said...

Adorable!

Ashley K. said...

Love the loose, beachy look!!